• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Chit Chat Thread

AdSense Advertisement

1 hour ago, ZandraJoi said:

Happy Saturday Morning! Everybody have a good Thanksgiving? We spend it with my parents. They came to our house. Sometimes we go down there, depending on the weather, etc. We always have a great time.

We had a small family get together and it went well.  I hope everyone else had a good Thanksgiving!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Good Morning! For those in the USA, hope you all are doing well with this bad weather we are experiencing. I'm in Michigan & we are in a Blizzard Warning! Don't recall when we've had one of those. Winter Storm Warning, yes, Blizzard, not for a long time.

Stay warm out there!

11 hours ago, Nebulous said:

Aww, well I suppose you can celebrate when you're all free at the same time. 

That is the plan!

Also, Merry Christmas to all!

• Like 2

On 12/26/2022 at 4:31 AM, Nebulous said:

Happy December 26th!  Christmas is over and now its just a few days from 2023!  I hope Santa was good to you all. 🙂

Tis was a good Christmas here!  Small, but good.  Also, I like your new sig, has a nice color scheme and still manages to properly pull you to the wording.

4 hours ago, ZandraJoi said:

Happy New Year's Eve! Wishing you all a great weekend. We hit the 50's for a couple of days so our 2' of snow from our blizzard is near gone. Now we're back to more normal weather & temps.

Well that is good.  Our stroms last year were all followed by warm days making the roads and such easy to manage.  This storm was mostly rain, so our snow levels went from predicting 1+ foot to barely just a few icy inches by the end of it.

• Like 1

On 12/31/2022 at 11:33 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Tis was a good Christmas here!  Small, but good.  Also, I like your new sig, has a nice color scheme and still manages to properly pull you to the wording.

Thank you! 🙂

Hey all, happy 2023.  Hope you had fun last night.  First day of the new year here! 😄

On 1/1/2023 at 8:27 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

Working to figure out the server issues all day.  Think today will be a big update for Uncrowned Addiction!  At least in the backend.

How did your update go in the backend? Was it a success?

Good Morning Everybody! 1 week gone now in this New Year!

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, ZandraJoi said:

How did your update go in the backend? Was it a success?

Good Morning Everybody! 1 week gone now in this New Year!

We are actually moving Servers come Monday or Tuesday.  It should improve everything quite a bit, but the "minor" issues are actually pretty large at the moment and support has been awful at trying to fix it.

• Love 1
  • Thanks 1