• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Do you follow diet food routine?

I don't follow diet food routine as of now but the pandemic and constant lockdowns kind of make it harder for me to stay on current diets. And I am focusing on the new habit changes and also health changes that I have to do for food. I am looking for advice on what type of food is good during season wise, like what's good in winter and what can be safely consumed during the summer. 

Do you follow any such healthy routine?

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

AdSense Advertisement

I just focus on eating Real Food. I don't believe in diets as while they can be good for short-term, one needs to make a lifestyle adjustment in order to maintain the weight loss & health benefits.

I eat a lot of organic foods. I feel I am healthier that way without all the additives.

• Like 1

On 7/2/2022 at 9:29 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I just focus on eating Real Food. I don't believe in diets as while they can be good for short-term, one needs to make a lifestyle adjustment in order to maintain the weight loss & health benefits.

I eat a lot of organic foods. I feel I am healthier that way without all the additives.

This is my biggest issue with diets.  They need to be long term plans that are healthy for your body, not just a shock to it that often results in missing nutrients.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 2:49 PM, Uncrowned Guard said:

This is my biggest issue with diets.  They need to be long term plans that are healthy for your body, not just a shock to it that often results in missing nutrients.

A diet can be useful to get a jump on losing weight & especially for health reasons. But people have to think long-term. Cutting out sugar can be a wonderful start. There are sugar substitutes out there. Stevia & MonkFruit are popular. MonkFruit is a 1:1 ratio for sugar.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2022 at 7:29 AM, ZandraJoi said:

A diet can be useful to get a jump on losing weight & especially for health reasons. But people have to think long-term. Cutting out sugar can be a wonderful start. There are sugar substitutes out there. Stevia & MonkFruit are popular. MonkFruit is a 1:1 ratio for sugar.

I have been seeing monkfruit all over the place for a sugar substitute.  It is actually a pretty cool fruit with a neat history.

On 8/1/2022 at 9:00 AM, Uncrowned Guard said:

I have been seeing monkfruit all over the place for a sugar substitute.  It is actually a pretty cool fruit with a neat history.

Have you ever eaten the fruit? I don't know if we can get the fruit in the USA. I too read up on the history. We get ours from Lakanto. Here's an article if others would be interested:

https://www.lakanto.com/blogs/recipes/the-legend-behind-the-monk-fruit-name

On 8/6/2022 at 7:38 AM, ZandraJoi said:

Have you ever eaten the fruit? I don't know if we can get the fruit in the USA. I too read up on the history. We get ours from Lakanto. Here's an article if others would be interested:

https://www.lakanto.com/blogs/recipes/the-legend-behind-the-monk-fruit-name

Not the fruit itself, but I have been seeing the processed sugar substitute in some of our local stores.  It isn't exactly cheap, but it is slowly showing up.

On 8/9/2022 at 2:07 PM, Kyng said:

No, but I'm not exactly in shape, so I feel like I should 😛

I always try to maintain a logic that diets help when you feel they will help.  Being the proper weight is great, but feeling healthier from eating better can really change your daily life.

• Like 1

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.