• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

How Often Do You Workout?

Workout Days  

4 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you workout?

• 5+ days a week
    • 3-4 days a week
    • 1-2 days a week
    • A few times a month
    • I don't work out
    • I Googled a picture of a gym once and that seems good enough.

• 5 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

I make sure to go for the walk after eating something. So I always go out after eating something. That sort of the routine I am following so far as it helps with the digestion. I guess it helps with the health overall as well where I get to change of air in the due time too. I think going out every now and then, I'd also get into cardio once everything like gym and stuff starts out. 

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

I exercise daily. Some days are harder intensity than others. I make it fun & if I'm not feeling my best, I allow for lighter exercises. I do include stretching in this as stretching is just as important as the actual workout. I take 2 to 3 walks a day with my dog. Follow fitness trainers on YouTube & have some DVDs. My tip is to not make it seem like work 🙂  

On 7/2/2022 at 9:27 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I exercise daily. Some days are harder intensity than others. I make it fun & if I'm not feeling my best, I allow for lighter exercises. I do include stretching in this as stretching is just as important as the actual workout. I take 2 to 3 walks a day with my dog. Follow fitness trainers on YouTube & have some DVDs. My tip is to not make it seem like work 🙂  

Making it fun is the most important part!  I always tell people to start doing what they enjoy and then build from that.

• Love 1

• 6 months later...

I get 10,000 steps a day. That's my daily goal and it's rare for me not to meet it and I suppose the only real times I don't is when we're traveling or when I'm sick (or when my thyroid hormones are off). I prefer to get most of my steps doing hikes in the local parks since the trails are really fun and challening. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Katy1966 said:

I get 10,000 steps a day. That's my daily goal and it's rare for me not to meet it and I suppose the only real times I don't is when we're traveling or when I'm sick (or when my thyroid hormones are off). I prefer to get most of my steps doing hikes in the local parks since the trails are really fun and challening. 

That is a lot of steps per day!  I can generally get over 5000 on most days, but there are always a few days a week that I miss that goal entirely 😂

2 hours ago, Uncrowned Guard said:

That is a lot of steps per day!  I can generally get over 5000 on most days, but there are always a few days a week that I miss that goal entirely 😂

If you have a job that requires you to sit throughout the day, it can definitely be difficult to get more steps in. When I worked, I made sure I got up every hour just to move around. Even taking the long way down to the bathroom gained extra steps! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Katy1966 said:

If you have a job that requires you to sit throughout the day, it can definitely be difficult to get more steps in. When I worked, I made sure I got up every hour just to move around. Even taking the long way down to the bathroom gained extra steps! 

This is very true.  I oddly use tea to encourage my steps when seated all day.  More tea equals more waking to bathroom lol.

• Haha 1

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.