• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Netflix vs Amazon Prime

Nova

I have been giving up on TV for years. And I don't see the Netflix is completely replacing the TV but I have subscribed to multiple apps where I can get the content that I want. I would in near future go for the content which is lot easier to consume and not waste my time on TV. I think it's lot easier that way to consume instead of wasting money on TV channels. I have both netflix and amazon prime, I don't prefer them one over another. 

Which one of the two do you like - netflix or amazon prime?

AdSense Advertisement

• 1 year later...

I have never tried Amazon Prime. We did have Netflix for many years & liked the service & ease of use. However, they redid their system & don't offer as many good shows as they used to. Plus, they got rid of several features & made it harder to navigate. Right now we just use our Phone/TV/Internet bundle & whatever streaming services comes with it.

• 3 months later...

I used to absolutely LOVE Netflix, but the past year or so...not so much. Yes, I loved the Wednesday series and look forward to another season, but in between, there aren't many good shows and all too many international shows. My husband and I are both annoyed by the voice overs since they use the same voices for about every show. 

As for Amazon Prime, I have it but don't watch it. There's really not much on there that interests me. 

My nephew has Hulu and we watched movies at Christmastime. Does anyone have Hulu and would they rate it above both Netflix and Prime?

On 1/24/2023 at 7:26 AM, Katy1966 said:

I used to absolutely LOVE Netflix, but the past year or so...not so much. Yes, I loved the Wednesday series and look forward to another season, but in between, there aren't many good shows and all too many international shows. My husband and I are both annoyed by the voice overs since they use the same voices for about every show. 

As for Amazon Prime, I have it but don't watch it. There's really not much on there that interests me. 

My nephew has Hulu and we watched movies at Christmastime. Does anyone have Hulu and would they rate it above both Netflix and Prime?

We haven't tried Hulu. Our phone/TV/internet bundle has it but you have to pay extra. What I try to do is go to our library to get a movie or TV series. Even if I have to wait awhile.

• Like 1

On 1/24/2023 at 7:26 AM, Katy1966 said:

I would normally rate Hulu above Netflix for a lot of TV shows, at least that is how it was years ago when I had both.  Today I rarely even hear about anything on Hulu, so that may have changed.

• 4 months later...

It's going to be Netflix for me any day for at least now. Amazon Prime have been good but I love the kind of shows I get on Netflix. Yes, Netflix isn't 100% perfect, they have released a lot of below par shows and movies over the years which they cancelled a lot of them as well.