• πŸš€ Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! πŸš€

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

πŸ‘‹ Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

πŸ‘‰ Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech!Β πŸ‘ˆ

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

How do you get rid of boredom?

Lockdown and the pandemic times have reduced our connection with the rest of the world. And this means we have to find out ways to get rid of the boredom. I personally didn't find any strong ways to do that considering I was trapped with family and their annoyance and had no way to get out of the same.Β 

So how do you get rid of the boredom?

• 3 weeks later...

AdSense Advertisement

I rarely have a problem with boredom these days as I am so busy trying to finish University that I always seem to have something to be doing. Boredom usually strikes when I have nothing to do you see, but it can also come when I am doing something extremely boring. If I am specifically trying to cure my boredom though, I will play a game or watch something on Netflix as that almost always cures my boredom! πŸ˜›

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

I'm an introvert so I'm not a social person anyways. I find ways to keep myself occupied. We have a house, acreage, furkids. There's always 'something' that can be done. I also am on several forums & try to challenge myself with learning new things.Β 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/27/2021 at 10:21 AM, ZandraJoi said:

I'm an introvert so I'm not a social person anyways. I find ways to keep myself occupied. We have a house, acreage, furkids. There's always 'something' that can be done. I also am on several forums & try to challenge myself with learning new things.Β 

Learning is an awesome way to burn off boredom.Β  Plus keeping up with a house and furkids is more than enough time.

On 5/5/2021 at 3:30 PM, Paige said:

Hobbies!! It took years for me to find some useful hobbies that I actually enjoy to do all the time.Β  Anime is a big outlet for me as I can sit and watch it nearly all day!

Anime will certainly eat up a good amount of time forever lol.

• 1 year later...

It's not too often that I become bored as I always have so much to do but if there is ever a case I do end up bored, I will usually end up watching a movie that I know I enjoy or I will move to play video games. With me not playing video games as much as I used to now, it's something I do enjoy doing if I am feeling bored, and that usually curbs my boredom.

• 4 months later...

VIDEO GAMES! They helped me a lot whenever I'm bored. It wasn't just during the pandemic of coronavirus I enjoyed it helping me out whenever I'm bored but before, at the time and even now as well. Watching lots of silly stuffs on TikTok does its own part too.Β 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/10/2023 at 5:13 PM, Heatman said:

VIDEO GAMES! They helped me a lot whenever I'm bored. It wasn't just during the pandemic of coronavirus I enjoyed it helping me out whenever I'm bored but before, at the time and even now as well. Watching lots of silly stuffs on TikTok does its own part too.Β 

I have found that on the rare occurrence that I am bored, TikTok has been my go-to when I do not feel like gaming. The only issue is that I get hooked so easily and 30 minutes can turn into two hours so fast!

I used to get bored because I had depression that pretty much made me numb and uninterested in just about everything, now that it has passed I'm pretty good at keeping myself entertained mainly through computer and iPhone usage, playing with my dogs, or just general working at my two part-time jobs.

• 3 weeks later...

I tend to be busy more days so boredom doesn't come easy but when it strikes, I usually just play a game or draw on my tablet. If I am not in the mood for either, I will clean or do things around the house. There is always something that needs being done inside or out. I sometimes will just take my dog for a walk if I can't be bothered with anything so at least I am physically doing something. I walk him every day in the morning but he sometimes gets bonus walks when I am bored lol

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Getting rid of boredom! Easiest way to is take on extra liabilities, like extra hours studying for something you’re wanting to do later on in life or increasing your work hours in your role. Then, you’ll appreciate time a lot more when you are not engaged in any of these activities.

• 2 months later...
On 11/11/2023 at 11:30 AM, Bizdustry said:

Getting rid of boredom! Easiest way to is take on extra liabilities, like extra hours studying for something you’re wanting to do later on in life or increasing your work hours in your role. Then, you’ll appreciate time a lot more when you are not engaged in any of these activities.

Yeah, as long as you're busy commited to something, it's going to very difficult for you to be feeling bored. It's when you're less busy that you tend to be bored. I have even found out that even with watching movies, someone can be bored with the process and start feeling sleepy.Β 

• 2 months later...