• 🚀 Join the Uncrowned Addiction Community Today! 🚀

Say Goodbye to Ads and Hello to Tech Talk!

👋 Hey there, tech enthusiast! Noticed those pesky ads? Well, we've got great news for you! Sign up for free at Uncrowned Addiction and enjoy an ad-free experience as part of our vibrant tech community.

Why Join Us?

• Friendly Community: Connect with fellow tech lovers in a welcoming and supportive environment.
    • Engaging Discussions: From the latest tech trends to timeless tech debates, dive into discussions that matter to you.
    • Share Your Knowledge: Got tech insights or questions? This is your platform to share, learn, and grow.
    • Ad-Free Browsing: Once you're a member, those AdSense ads disappear, making your experience smoother and more enjoyable.

Becoming part of Uncrowned Addiction means joining a community where your love for technology is shared and celebrated. Sign up now and start your journey with us – where curiosity meets community!

👉 Join us – it's free, it's fun, and it's all about tech! 👈

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

• AdSense Advertisement

Faith or Faithless?

Nova

A lot of people in modern times are atheists or agnostics. And it seems like by being outside the faith, the culture starts to die for some societies. And also they tend to lean towards other faiths to feed on culture in the gap. I personally am agnostic yet I prefer to follow the local cultures and custom as it makes me feel good inside and in touch with society. 

Do you follow faith or are faithless?

• Like 1

• 11 months later...

AdSense Advertisement

• 7 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm a Christian and that means I have faith in the Savior who died on the cross for the forgiveness of sins so I will have eternal life with God. I don't think this is just a cultural thing since there are Christians throughout the world. Being a Christian means you realize that you miss the mark of perfection (sin) and are in need of someone to redeem you and thankfully God provided for us. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

A lot of athiests are very hostile to traditional Christian cultures and some are hostile toward all religions.  For instance, at least one Marxist online has no apologies for dismantling Tibet's traditional culture.  Anyway, though, the situation can go both ways.  For instance, the Spaniards destroyed all aspects of the Aztec religion in Mexico.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

I honestly believe that being a Christian is a better way to live even there was no Christian god. The fact remains that the Bible is spiritual liberation, giving people true happiness and the best hope.  Who wants to argue otherwise?

I think there's something fundamentally positive about the core teachings of many religions, which often encourage us to be better people. The idea of striving for moral excellence, partly in the hope of an afterlife reward like heaven, could indeed make the world a more compassionate place. However, it's important to recognize that this ideal sometimes doesn't translate into action as intended.

Historically, it's an unfortunate truth that some heinous acts have been committed in the name of religion. This contradiction between the teachings of love, compassion, and peace, and the actions of some religious groups, is a complex issue that has affected humanity deeply.

On a more personal level, while prayer and spiritual support are valuable, they should ideally go hand in hand with tangible actions. It's one thing to offer thoughts and prayers for someone in need, but often, what's really needed is direct, practical help. The essence of many religious teachings is not just in believing or hoping for better but in actively doing better by others. Balancing spiritual support with concrete action can sometimes be challenging, but it’s a goal worth striving for in our everyday lives.  This is a goal that I feel like many religious people fail miserably and nearly all of the most callous people I have met were also hardcore religious followers.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I'm a born into a Roman Catholic religion but as I grew up, I became embracing to all religion. Of course, I believe in higher power. You can call it God or whatever it's called in your own religion or belief. I know one thing for certain, there's a supernatural power that moves everything in the world.